IT/Computer Systems InternCostco Wholesale
IT/Computer Systems InternAusgold Limited
IT Consultant jobManpowerGroup
Offline & Online Marketing & PR Co.-Learn, How To Make Internet Profits & Sell Internet ServicesBrown Marketing Consulting & PR
Instructional Design / Learning Management System InternshipAnaheim University
NodeJs Express DeveloperEcoG
Java EE DeveloperEcoG
Networking/Systems Technology / IT / Full Time Live in at Camp Great for F1 StudentsSummit Camp & Travel
Internship for SAP MM Freshers --15 GraduatesBookmark This
2540, Route 130 North, Suite 118A
Posted: July 15 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 10 Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSAPSOL Technologies Inc, is looking for SAP MM candidate for their in-house projects which are related to worldwide SAP clients in different countries where their client operates internationally.
• Training of SAP MM / Logistics and at least 1 to 2 years of logistics experience
• In-depth understanding of SAP MM and Logistics process
• Good Understanding of handling interfaces with non-SAP applications.
• Understanding of SAP technologies including but not limited to EDI, File transfer, API, etc.
• Hands-on configuration skills on SAP ERP - MM experience. Also cross-functional experience in SD & FI to understand the configuration setup & data processing
• Requires excellent verbal and written communications skills and ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
• Must be a good team player with proven skills in collaboration with large and global cross-functional teams.
• Strong analytical skills
• Must have a Bachelor’s degree
• Candidates with experience do not apply as this project is for candidates who want to gain experience in SAP projects.
• Interested candidates please drop your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org