Entry-level Tech Support / Office AssistantOdebrecht Construction, Inc.
Strategic Initiatives Group Summer Intern - 2017Odebrecht Construction, Inc.
Technology HelperPerkiomen School
Medical Billing SpecialistDHFL PRAMERICA LIFE INSURANCE LIMITED (DPLI)
AccountantAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Web / Graphic Designer InternThe Vine Publishing, Inc.
SEO SpecialistBeloved Streets of America
Search Engine Marketing Specialist Intern (SEO/SEM)Bookmark This
Posted: November 09 2015
Company Location: Revere, MA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Do you enjoy the challenge of improving the prominence of a website in search engines' natural or un-paid (organic) search results? If so, you might be the SEO Intern we're looking for.
We are seeking a college student or recent graduate who wants hands-on experience in search engine optimization at a growing beverage start-up company. The unpaid SEO/SEM intern will manage all search engine optimization and marketing activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks. You will also manage all SEM campaigns on Google, Yahoo and Bing in order to maximize ROI.
- Ensure that website pages are properly indexed in or excluded from search engines
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links
- Develop and implement link acquisition strategies from a wide range of sources using outreach, content syndication, digital asset development, paid advertising, etc
- Gather, classify, organize, and manage keywords through various tools and techniques
- Hands-on management of on-page SEO including content optimization, meta-data optimization, and SEO-friendly site architecture
- Monitor and report key performance indicators such as indexing, rankings, backlinks, and serp click-through rates
- Keep up-to-date with the newest SEO strategies, techniques and best practices
- Assist and contribute to Google AdWords and Bing Ads campaigns
RequirementsSkills and Experience:
- Strong multi-tasking skills with a keen attention to detail
- Possess a positive attitude and top notch organizational skills
- A team-oriented, hardworking individual who likes to collaborate with others and share ideas
- Be meticulous in their work
- Basic HTML knowledge is a plus
- Proven SEO experience
- Proven SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo and Bing
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- Proven analytical ability –Must be data driven, passionate about metrics and results oriented
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (i.e, Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Have knowledge in any of the following area: eCommerce platforms, online marketplaces, web advertising, email marketing, SEO, SEM & link building
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
- Well-versed in Internet technologies and applications, pursuing a degree in business, marketing or a related field
- Working knowledge of internet marketing concepts
- Have completed multiple marketing and/or Internet-related courses
- Avid internet user with strong computer skills