IT/Computer Systems InternSilvacom
Digital media & marketing intern- fast growing startupHireClub
IT/Computer Systems InternZAG Group of Companies
Application Development InternBRUNNERWORKS
IT/Computer Systems InternACADIA HEALTH CARE
Software Developer with Ability to Obtain TS/SCI Clearance!CSRA
INTERN Application DeveloperCSRA
Website DeveloperAlert Inc.
Search Engine Optimization InternshipBookmark This
Inside Out Media
Posted: February 05 2016
Company Location: Chicago, IL
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are looking for a bright, ambitious individual to help with Technical SEO (site map, evaluate site architecture, proper meta tags / met descriptions, etc..) and a general SEO audit. Responsibilities include:
Responsibilities• Maximize organic traffic growth for our 2 leading travel websites
• Research, create and execute an external linking strategy to drive traffic into the sites and boost SEO value
• Compile reports to communicate SEO progress and educate team members
• Define and execute SEO content (metadata, videos, articles) requirements that maximize ROI and increase rank of natural search result listings.
• Research and develop SEO best practices to identify new market opportunities and maximize traffic growth and identify a robust SEO keyword list.
• Partner with content team to develop powerful web content optimized for organic search
• Develop strategies to leverage mobile, social networking, user generated content and PR releases to drive qualified traffic.
• Ensure that SEO techniques and strategy are well implemented
• Research, adjust, and implement SEO strategies based on latest search engine algorithm changes
• Collaborate with Analytics team to execute tests, collect and analyze data, and identify trends and insights in order to increase conversion of organic and paid search traffic
• Develop and implement off page SEO strategy
Requirements• Minimum 2-3 years related experience
• Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills
• Demonstrated ability to thrive in fast-paced and highly flexible environment
• Proficiency in paid and free SEO tools
• Strong attention to detail
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills