QA Engineer InternGreenway Health
Summer 17' Mobile App Developer InternKid Care Concierge
Web Developer - WordpressFV MAGAZINE
Entry-level Tech Support / Office AssistantOdebrecht Construction, Inc.
Strategic Initiatives Group Summer Intern - 2017Odebrecht Construction, Inc.
Technology HelperPerkiomen School
Billing ClerkAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Medical Billing SpecialistDHFL PRAMERICA LIFE INSURANCE LIMITED (DPLI)
Search Engine Optimization InternshipBookmark This
Inside Out Media
Posted: February 05 2016
Company Location: Chicago, IL
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are looking for a bright, ambitious individual to help with Technical SEO (site map, evaluate site architecture, proper meta tags / met descriptions, etc..) and a general SEO audit. Responsibilities include:
Responsibilities• Maximize organic traffic growth for our 2 leading travel websites
• Research, create and execute an external linking strategy to drive traffic into the sites and boost SEO value
• Compile reports to communicate SEO progress and educate team members
• Define and execute SEO content (metadata, videos, articles) requirements that maximize ROI and increase rank of natural search result listings.
• Research and develop SEO best practices to identify new market opportunities and maximize traffic growth and identify a robust SEO keyword list.
• Partner with content team to develop powerful web content optimized for organic search
• Develop strategies to leverage mobile, social networking, user generated content and PR releases to drive qualified traffic.
• Ensure that SEO techniques and strategy are well implemented
• Research, adjust, and implement SEO strategies based on latest search engine algorithm changes
• Collaborate with Analytics team to execute tests, collect and analyze data, and identify trends and insights in order to increase conversion of organic and paid search traffic
• Develop and implement off page SEO strategy
Requirements• Minimum 2-3 years related experience
• Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills
• Demonstrated ability to thrive in fast-paced and highly flexible environment
• Proficiency in paid and free SEO tools
• Strong attention to detail
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills