Web Developer InternKingston5 Productions
Client Services Specialist - InternshipSynthesio, Inc.
Web Developer / DesignerSmart Marketers
Web DesignerBeloved Streets of America
SEO SpecialistBeloved Streets of America
Web CopywriterBeloved Streets of America
Web Developer - WordpressFV MAGAZINE
IT/Computer Systems InternKingston5 Productions
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Dark Wall Street
Posted: September 27 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionA content manager is someone who oversees the content presented on websites and blogs, and may also be responsible for creating, editing, posting, updating, and occasionally cleaning up outdated content. ... It takes creativity, leadership skills and of course, writing ability, to produce and publish good content.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment