IT/Computer Systems InternZAG Group of Companies
Application Development InternBRUNNERWORKS
IT/Computer Systems InternACADIA HEALTH CARE
Software Developer with Ability to Obtain TS/SCI Clearance!CSRA
INTERN Application DeveloperCSRA
Digital Marketing InternshipEStreet IT solutions pvt ltd
Website DeveloperAlert Inc.
IT Support InternEmpowerCare
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
S&G Innovation Ltd
Posted: March 29 2016
Company Location: London, KY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a small start-up company which develops and markets a sales-related web application with a unique facility which we believe has the potential to grow into a sizeable business venture with the potential to generate significant income for the equity partners.
Once the business passes break-even point, salaries related to the business performance will be accorded to the start-up team members.
This APP is available on Windows and Android platforms at the moment. It will require the implementation of a structured relative database which we plan initially to grow to about 10GB and 2 million users. The database will include text and pictures, and ultimately video. In the timescale of our plans, we envisage the database being accessed on average around 30,000 times per day.
We are looking for a keen Media intern who is interested in technology and in a detailed process of Film/Video/Photo production. for promotional purposes..
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment