Communications InternITT Technical Institute-Houston North
VASE Construction IT/Computer Systems InternVASE Construction
Communications InternHouston Ballet Ben Stevenson Academy
IT/Computer Systems InternUnisys
IT/Computer Systems InternReliance capital Limited
IT TechnicianUCP of Central Florida
2nd/3rd Shift Production SupervisorAmerican Postal Workers Union
PARTS CLEANER / DEBURRING DEPARTMENTAmerican Postal Workers Union
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Law Office of W. Zehava Schechter
521 Woodfield Road
West Hempstead, NY
Posted: June 07 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionI own 2 companies:
1. a law firm, specializing in Real Estate Law, Estate Planning and Administration, and Business Law; and
2. a custom window treatment (blinds, shades, drapery) business.
I am looking for 2 interns:
1. An intern to update my 2 websites and who will post on social media (facebook, linkedin, instagram, etc.) business news; and
2. A Paralegal intern who could assist with my cases.
If you are interested in either internship, please send your resume with a cover letter explaining why you would be a great intern to SchechterLaw@gmail.com.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Updates websites, writes blogs, etc.
Requirements- Possess excellent skills in written and verbal communications
- Perform well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibit personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability