Web Development InternFortress Consulting Group
SAP Internship ProgramSage Group Consulting Inc
Network Infrastructure EngineerAscent Innovations LLC
Records Management InternCapital Metro
NYC-Information Technology InternshipCinedigm
Technical SupportInstreamatic Inc
Junior Java with TrainingDragon Upskills
SEO SpecialistBeloved Streets of America
Software DeveloperBookmark This
17295 Chesterfield Airport Rd Ste # 224
Posted: August 19 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
AG Technologies was founded as a software solutions company in 2008 & has its corporate headquarters at Chesterfield, Missouri with branches within the US and India. Over the years the organization has expanded into various market segments & activities including "Consultancy services" of technical personnel in large and multi-national organizations. Over the last five years, our client base of Fortune 100 companies has expanded dramatically.
We at AG Technologies are currently looking to hire efficient JAVA developers.
ResponsibilitiesDesign and develop software systems using object oriented design, Java, J2EE programming languages. Develop unit and integration test procedures. Work independently and work with team members in an agile and fast- paced development environment under the direction and supervision of a senior technical lead. Assist with troubleshooting and bug fixing of Web-based systems. Write documentation of new or existing programs to ensure effective communication.
- Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent training/work experience; maximum work experience of 1-3 years
- Experience writing and executing unit and integration tests.
- Knowledge of C, C++, Java, Python, or similar programming languages.
- Web programming and knowledge of Object Oriented design and design partners.
- Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent training/work.
- Experience with Model View Controller (MVC) applications using Spring MVC or similar frameworks
- Experience with SQL queries and any relational database systems
- Ability to learn quickly and apply the same effectively.