Internship, IT and Web DevelopmentBD Electronics
CENIC - Network Operations Center InternCENIC
Research Technology InternApplied Development LLC
IT/Computer Systems InternAutofair Automotive
Data Entry and Information ProcessingEISER
Web DesignerBeloved Streets of America
IT/Computer Systems InternStrategy Integration Group, Inc
Software DeveloperBookmark This
1779 Massachusetts Ave NW Suite 715
Posted: May 24 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPlease fill out this questionnaire. If not filled out you will NOT be considered.
Email: Briana@careersunbound your resume upon completion.
CareersUnbound is a Software technology company that offers four Software as a Service (SaaS) solutions : instaTalent, instaCampus, instaSkills and InstaJobs for connecting job seekers to employers globally. The technology is based on our patent pending Cognitive Talent Discovery Engine (CTDE).
Core components of CTDE are big data, data extraction, web scraping ,big data hadoop, Graph Database Modeling and Cognitive Analytics. The end result is to recommend N number of most suitable quality candidates instantly!
For more information you can visit www.timelesslearntech.com, www.careersunbound.com
Please fill out this questionnaire. If not filled out you will not be considered.
Requirements• Experience 3 to 5 yrs
• Education : BS or MS in related fields with above average grades
• Experience in Java, PHP, C++, MVC frameworks and ORM in developing large scale web applications
• Knowledge on Hadoop or Other Distributed Computing Environments for Big Data Applications
• Should be well versed with Machine Learning Techniques, such as Support Vector Machine, Neural Networks, Genetic Algorithms and Programming, Graph Theory and Graph Algorithms, Numerical Algorithms etc
• Should have experience in using tools for ML, NLP, data mining, analytics
• Should have necessary knowledge on multi-threading programming.
•experience in data modeling and database design involving any combination of -Data warehousing and Business Intelligence systems and tools
• Relational and non-relational databases SQL and No SQL
• Hands-on administration, configuration management, monitoring, performance tuning of Hadoop/Distributed platforms
• Ability to frame architectural decisions, provide technology leadership & direction
• Ability to work with a multi-technology/cross-functional teams
• Efficient in using tools for project management, version control, change management, build management
*Candidates should be able to work in our Washington DC office.
SkillsRequired - Java
Preferred - Java