Wordpress-Website InternshipSRG Fashion
Information Technology / Software Engineering InternshipsNeST Group of Companies
IT/Computer SystemsReliance capital limited
WebmasterDauphin County Democratic Committee
Web Developer - WordpressFV MAGAZINE
IT/Computer Systems InternDell EMC Corporation
Administrative AssistantKelly Services, Inc.
Software Developer InternshipBookmark This
2711 Technology Drive
Northern Virginia, VA
Posted: October 04 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAs the Intelligence Community’s premier Information Technology (IT) managed services provider, CSRA combines best-in-class commercial practices with outstanding customer service. You will obtain your clearance while in school.
With CSRA providing world-class, innovative technology solutions, its customers have been able to respond more effectively to a rapidly changing mission, improve information assurance, and better focus their human resources on core missions.
CSRA is seeking to add a variety of skill sets to our early talent roles. If you are interested in joining an exciting company with a mission critical to our National Security efforts and have exposure, experience or are studying towards a degree with the following skills areas, please apply!
• ServiceNow Application development
• API Development (REST, SOAP, SOA, JSON)
• User Interface (UI) / User Experience (UX) development
• Application, Systems and Network Administration
A student worker capacity under direct supervision, assists in analyzing and evaluating existing or proposed systems and devices to process data. Assists with developing programs and system components from specifications.
Essential Job Functions:
• Assists the project team with gathering requirements from a technical perspective and developing documentation of system specifications. Codes, tests, and debugs computer programs from specifications.
• Assists in designing and implementing new methods, procedures, and systems (both automated and manual) to improve the processing and flow of information within the company.
• Gathers information from users for analysis of technical problem areas and prepares elementary feasibility studies.
MUST BE A US CITIZEN and 2017 Graduate
• Currently working toward an Associate's or Bachelor's degree (or global equivalent)
• Degree program in computer science, management information systems, engineering sciences or related field preferred
• Zero or more years of technology-related work experience
• Experience with system development or system analysis preferred
• Experience working with relevant programming languages, operating systems, hardware, and software preferred
• Basic interpersonal skills to interact with customers and team members
• Strong communication skills
• Basic analytical and problem solving skills for design, creation and testing of programs
• Ability to work in a team environment