IT/Computer Systems InternANGLO PACIFIC
Software Full Stack DeveloperEtching-It.com
Hybris DeveloperTekLink International
Internship in CHINA C106 - Hardware Engineer Assistant (not virtual)MTA Network
Data Entry Internship for an Internet EnthusiastBrick & Portal
Web Developer - WordpressFV MAGAZINE
Software Engineer II - Test & Validation EngineerBookmark This
Ann Arbor, MI
Posted: August 08 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThis is a contract-to- hire opportunity based in the Ann Arbor area. In this position you will use computer circuit board schematics and functional requirements documents to develop test plans and testing processes of printed circuit board assemblies and battery packs. Lead and assist in conducting tests using CANalyzer, custom test equipment and LabVIEW software. This is a full time position, located in our Ann Arbor office.
Preferred Experience, Education and Skills
• 1-5 years of work experience
• Experience with automated testing of batteries using Arbin, MACCOR, Bitrode, AV.
• Proficient in LabVIEW Software
• Proficient in the use of CANalyzer
• Experience in developing test plans for C-based software a plus
• Experience in UL testing & certification a plus
• Experience in Military specification testing a plus
• Experience in UN DOT testing a plus
Responsibilities• Perform EOL testing of battery packs to ensure proper performance before shipment to customers.
• Perform development testing of battery electronics and battery packs during product development.
• Review requirements and testing specifications, collaborating to update when needed
• Develop test plans, work with engineering to develop test cases and procedures
• Validation testing of circuit boards, software releases, and integrated products
• Develop acceptance test procedures and reports for battery pack testing, including UL, SAE, Mil and UNDOT
Requirements• Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent from an accredited school
• Demonstrated experience developing electronics test plans and test procedures from functional requirements and schematics
• Battery system test experience (not required but preferred)
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
SkillsRequired - Electrical Engineering
Preferred - NI LabVIEW, Vector CANalyzer