Sports StatisticianBookmark This
Legit Sport Stats, LLC.
75 Lawson Rd. Suite 205
Posted: March 30 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a statistics company based in the Washington D.C. metro area that focuses on servicing high school sports teams and events. Our statisticians tabulate the game stats court-side then print & distribute reports to coaching staffs, media, and college scouts during the contest. All of our statisticians stream We currently provide service for basketball, football, lacrosse, volleyball, baseball & softball.
We are currently seeking interns to record gameday stats in collaboration with our partner media outlets, teams, and organizations. Interns will have an opportunity to fulfill paid staff positions upon the completion of their internship. They will gain valuable experience as a member of media broadcast teams while they cover games and events live! All students will be learning how to excel in a position which is in high demand for professional sports teams as well as collegiate athletic departments. This position is an excellent fit for anyone that enjoys watching sports. Select interns will have the opportunity for full time employment once the internship is complete.
Once training is completed, all work will be completed on site at the game or event. Fill Out Our Application Here http://goo.gl/forms/yJUdkNoGqX
Responsibilities• Arrive at the stadium at least one hour before gametime
• Make sure correct rosters are established for each team before game
• Set up all pre-game information
• Post social media updates throughout the game with scores and highlighted performances
• Record all game stats
• Provide statistical updates for commentators & announcer each quarter; sometimes coaching staffs
• Email all game information to supervisor for posting to website
Requirements• Familiarity with rules & statistics for the particular sport being covered
• Must be adaptable
• Posses proficient keyboarding skills
• Attentive to details
• Ability to work well as a team member
• Must have transportation to all games and events