Workstation IT InternVirtual Inc
IT SecurityBeloved Streets of America
IT IntellectBeloved Streets of America
SEO SpecialistBeloved Streets of America
website developer Intern for a Handmade Jewelry CompanyLaMens
IT Networking Computer Systems Set up and AssistanceSummit Camp & Travel
Web Design via Word PressPerspicuous Media Corporation
SQL DBABookmark This
Infinity, a Stamford Technology Company
Mill River Street
Posted: December 29 2014
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionInfinity, a Stamford Technology Company headquartered in Stamford, CT with global locations in North America & Asia, specializes in providing IT Services to large customers across the world. We focus on Infrastructure, ERP, Life Sciences and Mobile & Cloud Services. Our commitment is to continuously create a diverse and vibrant culture within our organization.
We strive to enhance the skills of our employees by providing them training under our Center of Excellence (CoE) on specialized software’s to assist in a growing market opportunity and career progression path.
Our Training & Development division is hiring on Full Time basis 5 SQL DBA/Developers who will be trained with a focus on the Healthcare IT sector.
Title: SQL DBA/Developer
• 3-5 years of experience working as a SQL DBA with expertise in SQL Server 2008.
• Experience with MYSQL and MSSQL.
• Knowledge of Database and Server Installation, Jobs Scheduling, Database Objects, Back-up/Recovery, Replication, Upgrading and Data Migration Procedures.
• Experience on NetBeans and Visual Studio.Net
• Exposure to the Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Life Sciences industry a big plus.
• Must have good communication skills.
• Must be willing to relocate as our client projects are in various locations.
• Training will be paid as per the company’s Training Compensation Package.
• Our Practice Heads who specialize in the Life Sciences Industry will conduct training in Stamford, CT.
• Laptops will be provided for training.
We are looking for committed SQL Admin’s/Developers who have a vision to grow their skills and capture the opportunity with the growing demands of our customers.
We welcome F1, OPT, CPT candidates.
For further detailed information, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org