IT/Computer SystemsAxon Infotech Ltd.
IT/Computer Systems InternCenterPoint Energy
IT/Computer SystemsReliance Capital Limited
Engineering/IT NetworkingOutsource Tel
IT/Computer Systems InternBrogan Group
SOFTWARE ENGINEERING / COMPUTER SCIENCE INTERNNOVA CHEMICALS
Mobile IOS/Android & Software Full Stack DeveloperEtching-It.com
System Administrator in Ho Chi Minh City, VietnamBookmark This
Bluecom Solutions Ltd
7th Floor, Scepta Buidling, 19A Cong Hoa, Ward 12, Tan Binh District, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Posted: November 16 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBluecom is your reliable and creative partner when it comes to professional e-commerce solutions and the implementation into existing business structures.
Our clients know us for an open and trustful collaboration and a passion to be the most skilled e-commerce and web solutions provider all over Asia Pacific
With expertise in either B2C or B2B e-commerce, we are working with scalable, reliable, secure and renowned frameworks like : Magento, Demandware and Hybris
Bluecom is :
- Present in Shanghai, Hong Kong, Singapore and Ho Chi Minh City
- Magento Gold partner
- Hybris Silver partner
- Demandware Associate
Established the new office in Ho Chi Minh City since November 2013, until now Bluecom in Ho Chi Minh City around 120 official staff. With the needs of expansion, we are looking for qualified candidates to participate into our outsourcing project coming from Europe, Australia, China, etc
You will work on our Magento projects (development & production servers), to help bridge the gap between our developers (who are not very knowledgeable about servers, system, network) and hosting companies (who are not knowledgeable about programming).
Your main responsibility will be to ensure performance (= fast website) on all projects.
Remark: this job is centered on customer-facing Linux web servers ; it's NOT about internal IT (you will never have to fix Windows workstations, never setup backup systems or anything else in our office LAN...).
Responsibilities● Help investigate performance issues, and offer concrete solutions
● Work with development teams to assess and implement technology (Redis, memcache, Varnish, RabbitMQ, CDN...)
● Help developers better understand how their code impacts the performance, organize stress tests during development, train them on basic sysadmin operations
● Define a reference configuration for each service (web server, DB server, cache, OS settings...), on the basis of our current customers and industry best practices, and continuously improve it based on lessons learned
● Correlate real user monitoring statistics (page views, unique visitors, conversion rate) to system metrics, to identify ways to scale for current projects, and establish a base sizing for new projects
● Autonomy, ability to investigate and resolve server issues by yourself
● Methodology, drive to progress / work on incremental performance optimization (not just waiting for issues to happen)
● Habit of documenting actions, willingness to train others, so that everyone gets better
● Good communication (with developers, hosting partners...) in English and Vietnamese
● Deep understanding of web architecture (web server, DB server, firewall, load balancer, DNS, CDN...)
● Good linux command line operation: ssh, rsync, scp, tar, bash scripting...
● Strong command of Nginx / Apache + PHP-FPM
● Good command of performance measurement and monitoring tools such as : Apache Benchmark, JMeter, strace...
● Ability to setup a development server from scratch (RHEL/CentOS), configure base services (emails, web server, db server) and keep it secure (user permissions, upgrades, firewall rules)
● Proficiency with git from command line would be a plus