IT/Computer Systems InternEnvato Group
Health Care InternITT Technical Institute-Houston West
IT Operations ManagerIclployalty
IT / Technology / Fiber Optics - Innovation - Competitive - Full Time Tech Sales InternshipMarketing Consultants of Orlando
IT/Computer Systems InternReliance capital Limited
IT/Computer Systems InternISPEN GROUP
IT/Computer Systems InternDivine Purpose Enterprises
SEO SpecialistBeloved Streets of America
Tech Architect and Lead DeveloperBookmark This
1087 Elm Street
Posted: August 16 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionInterested in a transformative B2C opportunity leveraging Ecommerce, Web, Social and Mobile…
We are a fast growing company excited about the journey we are embarking on and love what we do. If you would like to contribute to this passionate start-up, you have come to the right place. You can learn, grow with us and be part of an amazing story. We are a Boston area start-up that have built a new mobile and web platform named ‘dealici’. Our business model is to provide economically bargained value for consumers, while increasing sales and utilization for suppliers. We are applying this paradigm to connect group of customers with the suppliers (restaurateurs) offering significant rewards for improved utilization in an innovative unique way.
ResponsibilitiesAs a Tech Architect and Lead Developer, you will help us lead the implementation of our business model and strategy into a scalable and reliable Mobile and Web platform.
In this role you will:
• Architect, design and lead the ground-up technical development and implementation of additional features in our technology platform in a team-oriented environment
• Partner with stakeholders to acquire a deep knowledge of the use cases and challenges, to be used as the basis for evolving this platform
• Recommend a best of breed approach to solutions leveraging the latest technologies available in the web and mobile industry, especially around effectively leveraging open source technologies
• Participate in all phases of the software development life cycle including leading other technologists, and engaging with possible technology partners
• Drive the evolution of infrastructure, processes, and relevant approaches that should be used to develop, build, integrate and deploy the platform consistently and quickly every iteration.
Visit our website – http://www.hvsquare.com, go to the ‘Join Us’ page, and send in your resume and details. We would love to chat with you.
RequirementsYou will bring:
• Solid hands-on experience developing technology solutions in a fast-changing environment, preferably in a start-up culture
• 5+ years of professional work experience in software engineering especially leveraging web and mobile technologies
• Degree in Computer Science, Systems Engineering, or similar
• A self-starter with the ability to influence team members and make decisions in a fast-paced environment
• Strong communication skills: writing (formal and informal), verbal, presentation/instruction
• Initiative to research and build quick prototypes using new technologies
• Experience and knowledge developing mobile apps on Android (Android SDK) or iOS (Cocoa etc.,) or cross-platform (like Xamarin etc.,)
• Working knowledge of how to integrate with RESTful interfaces or web services
• Working knowledge of databases, both transactional and warehouses.