AccountantAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Web / Graphic Designer InternThe Vine Publishing, Inc.
IT Operation Support AnalystUnited Health Group
IT Business AnalystUnited Health Group
SEO SpecialistBeloved Streets of America
IT SecurityBeloved Streets of America
Accountant ExecutiveAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Technical Content Management Coordinator (TCMC)Bookmark This
Career and Skills Development Ministry-JHDC
919/921 Philadelphia Avenue Silver Spring, MD 20910. Incumbent could work remotely.
Silver Spring, MD
Posted: April 01 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionIn line with the Vision of Jesus House Dc, "to restore hope and maximize potentials" the Career and Skills Development Ministry of Jesus House DC is a community outreach initiative that exist to provide practical assistance to individuals with employment related needs. Through various offerings we provide resources to empower individuals to secure and maintain employment as well as excel in their careers.
Career and Skills Development (CSD) Ministry of Jesus House DC is looking for an Intern to support its technology needs. Our ministry is an outreach effort that focuses on workforce development and management by empowering job seekers looking to transition or grow within their desired industries, we also assisting professional in navigating various career ladders. Our career advisers work with individuals to help present their best foot forward.
The CSD TCMC position will combine their strong writing skills with knowledge of web content management systems (CMS) to complete website add or change requests within strict timelines and with high attention to details in line with organization mission and vision. The incumbent will be responsible for updating and maintaining CSD’s Website and social media presence to include the CSD LinkedIn, Facebook and other social media platforms.
Responsibilities• Excellent writing and editing communication skills
• Expert understanding of building, navigating and managing the back-end of WordPress sites
• Understanding of web best practices and standards
• Familiarity with creative and web production workflows
• Ability to communicate and work effectively with other designers and developers
• Ability to take feedback and reiterate quickly
• Organized: Ability to multitask and meet deadlines
• Solid understanding of standard design principles and typography
Requirements• Team player & creative
• Ability to identify usability issues
• Working knowledge WordPress back-end content management
• Experience in digital marketing.
• Thorough and detail-oriented
SkillsRequired - Content Management
Preferred - Website Development