Medical Billing SpecialistDHFL PRAMERICA LIFE INSURANCE LIMITED (DPLI)
IT/Computer Systems InternReliance capital Limited
IT/Computer Systems InternReliance Capital Limited
AccountantAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Web / Graphic Designer InternThe Vine Publishing, Inc.
IT Operation Support AnalystUnited Health Group
IT Business AnalystUnited Health Group
SEO SpecialistBeloved Streets of America
Technical Support SpecialistBookmark This
1225 Bengies Road, Ste A
Middle River, MD
Posted: March 24 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Technical Support Specialist will be responsible for supporting the Network Administrator, System Support Specialist, other CDS staff members and our remote facilities. The job tasks include, but are not limited to:
• Utilize SQL Server tools to create reports and distribute to staff
• Verify that SQL Server log shipping is operating properly
• Verify daily system backups
• Review server error logs
• Troubleshoot barcode scanner issues & mail out replacement scanners when necessary.
• Install Virtual Private Networks (VPNs) at remote sites utilizing remote control software
• Install Barcoding Console software remotely utilizing remote control software
• Configure communication devices
• Support users with Microsoft Office issues and questions
• Evaluate and fix errors and problems with copiers, fax machines, etc.