IT/Computer Systems InternZAG Group of Companies
Application Development InternBRUNNERWORKS
IT/Computer Systems InternACADIA HEALTH CARE
Software Developer with Ability to Obtain TS/SCI Clearance!CSRA
INTERN Application DeveloperCSRA
Digital Marketing InternshipEStreet IT solutions pvt ltd
Website DeveloperAlert Inc.
IT Support InternEmpowerCare
Technical Support SpecialistBookmark This
1225 Bengies Road, Ste A
Middle River, MD
Posted: March 24 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Technical Support Specialist will be responsible for supporting the Network Administrator, System Support Specialist, other CDS staff members and our remote facilities. The job tasks include, but are not limited to:
• Utilize SQL Server tools to create reports and distribute to staff
• Verify that SQL Server log shipping is operating properly
• Verify daily system backups
• Review server error logs
• Troubleshoot barcode scanner issues & mail out replacement scanners when necessary.
• Install Virtual Private Networks (VPNs) at remote sites utilizing remote control software
• Install Barcoding Console software remotely utilizing remote control software
• Configure communication devices
• Support users with Microsoft Office issues and questions
• Evaluate and fix errors and problems with copiers, fax machines, etc.