Web Developer - WordpressFV MAGAZINE
Entry-level Tech Support / Office AssistantOdebrecht Construction, Inc.
Strategic Initiatives Group Summer Intern - 2017Odebrecht Construction, Inc.
Technology HelperPerkiomen School
Medical Billing SpecialistDHFL PRAMERICA LIFE INSURANCE LIMITED (DPLI)
AccountantAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Web / Graphic Designer InternThe Vine Publishing, Inc.
Technology Recruiting SourcerBookmark This
PO BOX 1035
Posted: May 06 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe're a top technology recruiting company with Fortune 500 clients throughout SO CA in our 10th year in business. We’re currently looking for professional, career oriented and self-motivated individuals that want a long term career with a very successful small passionate team focused company. Most importantly we’re looking for individuals that love to network and build long-term relationships.
Ability to work from home / virtual is a high possibility after a short period of training.
ResponsibilitiesContinually build and maintain a pipeline of talent to accommodate for current and future client demands.
• Understand & decipher job descriptions (job reqs)
• Use available databases to search resumes/candidates
o Internal company CRM DB
o Job Boards – ex: Dice, Monster, web
o Reach out to other consultants for referrals (Networking)
• Contact potential candidates by intro email/phone
• Updating CRM
o Updating job reqs from clients
o Opening/closing reqs
o Adding/updating candidates/client contact information
o Changing statuses
o Scheduled/feedback on interviews
• Setting up candidate interviews
• Submitting candidates to clients portals
• Formatting resumes for candidate submissions
• Onboarding placements
o Employment Verifications
o Drug Screening
o Candidate's onboarding forms/docs
Requirements• Building Relationships
• Strong People Skills
• Superb PHONE, WRITING, and English communicative skills
• Energetic -- Motivated -- Organized – Punctual
• Experience in MS Office 2010 or higher
• Experience in technology is preferred but not required
• Ability to multitask
SkillsRequired - MS Office Suite
Preferred - Computer