Trainee Software Programmer Analyst & Office AdminBookmark This
ASCII Global Systems, LLC
2616 South Loop West
Posted: February 05 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionASCII Global Systems is a premier Software service provider that can address the increasing demands of small and medium scale businesses. We not only offer technology solutions but also provide the top level talents for all kinds of industries and markets. Custom software development, project management and mobile application development are a few things that run in our blood.
We are looking for an intern programmer analyst who is enthusiastic in learning cutting edge software tools and support our in house project activities.
Responsibilities- Learn & Apply cutting-edge software technologies
- Coordinate between the freelancers and the management in executing the software projects
- Communicating & following-up with employees of the company on various tasks such as time-sheet submission, compliance documentation, etc.
Requirements- Have basic programming skills on any of the computer programming languages
- Understand how computers and software can increase efficiency
- Possess skills in analyzing, formulating, trouble-shooting, and synthesizing
- Able to work at least 6 hrs a day and 5 days a week.
- Assist management in office administration activities.