Undergraduate Student Worker (IT) - Architecture ServicesSynectics Inc.
IT/Computer SystemsReliance capital Limited
Project ManagerPerficient INC
Customer Service RepresentativePerficient INC
Front Desk ReceptionistPerficient INC
Social Media & Community Management InternAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Quality Assurance SpecialistStealz, Inc.
Oracle ERP Functional Analyst-Entry levelWalkwater Technology
Trainee Software Programmer Analyst & Office AdminBookmark This
ASCII Global Systems, LLC
2616 South Loop West
Posted: February 05 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionASCII Global Systems is a premier Software service provider that can address the increasing demands of small and medium scale businesses. We not only offer technology solutions but also provide the top level talents for all kinds of industries and markets. Custom software development, project management and mobile application development are a few things that run in our blood.
We are looking for an intern programmer analyst who is enthusiastic in learning cutting edge software tools and support our in house project activities.
Responsibilities- Learn & Apply cutting-edge software technologies
- Coordinate between the freelancers and the management in executing the software projects
- Communicating & following-up with employees of the company on various tasks such as time-sheet submission, compliance documentation, etc.
Requirements- Have basic programming skills on any of the computer programming languages
- Understand how computers and software can increase efficiency
- Possess skills in analyzing, formulating, trouble-shooting, and synthesizing
- Able to work at least 6 hrs a day and 5 days a week.
- Assist management in office administration activities.