CBRE/New England Information Technology (IT) InternshipCBRE/New England
Health Care InternHouston Ballet Ben Stevenson Academy
Looking for TECH savvy IT student part timeAmerican West Aircraft Corporation
VASE Construction IT/Computer Systems InternVASE Construction
IT TechnicianUCP of Central Florida
Website Design InternThe Wedding Dance Specialists
IT Solutions InternReliance Technologies Inc.
Information Technology Internship - Deloitte GlobalDeloitte Global
UI DeveloperBookmark This
Posted: October 25 2016
Company Location: Reston, VA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 10 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionEntry Level Java Developer
Ensis is currently seeking a highly motivated individual to join our client's team as an application developer. The developer will work with highly experienced software engineers and architects to implement enterprise applications.
• Perform unit testing for developed software.
• Keeping up to date with technical, as well as industry sector developments.
• Complete work orders/task as assigned and within allotted time frame.
• Develop a professional working relationship with company employees throughout the organization.
• Perform other related job duties as assigned.
• Document technical actions by completing forms, reports, logs and records.
• Generate monthly report.
• Provide update on projects at the request of management.
• Understanding of relational databases, SQL syntax and the construction of complex queries.
• Understanding of object oriented design, data structures and algorithms.
• Strong organizational skills and the ability to adhere to coding and quality standards.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.