Summer 17' Mobile App Developer InternKid Care Concierge
Web Developer - WordpressFV MAGAZINE
Entry-level Tech Support / Office AssistantOdebrecht Construction, Inc.
Strategic Initiatives Group Summer Intern - 2017Odebrecht Construction, Inc.
Technology HelperPerkiomen School
Billing ClerkAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Medical Billing SpecialistDHFL PRAMERICA LIFE INSURANCE LIMITED (DPLI)
AccountantAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
UI DeveloperBookmark This
Posted: October 25 2016
Company Location: Reston, VA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 10 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionEntry Level Java Developer
Ensis is currently seeking a highly motivated individual to join our client's team as an application developer. The developer will work with highly experienced software engineers and architects to implement enterprise applications.
• Perform unit testing for developed software.
• Keeping up to date with technical, as well as industry sector developments.
• Complete work orders/task as assigned and within allotted time frame.
• Develop a professional working relationship with company employees throughout the organization.
• Perform other related job duties as assigned.
• Document technical actions by completing forms, reports, logs and records.
• Generate monthly report.
• Provide update on projects at the request of management.
• Understanding of relational databases, SQL syntax and the construction of complex queries.
• Understanding of object oriented design, data structures and algorithms.
• Strong organizational skills and the ability to adhere to coding and quality standards.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.