- Internships /
- IT /
- We are a London based start-up looking for an intern with significant experience in WordPress, HTML
Customer Service RepresentativePerficient INC
Front Desk ReceptionistPerficient INC
Social Media & Community Management InternAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Quality Assurance SpecialistStealz, Inc.
Oracle ERP Functional Analyst-Entry levelWalkwater Technology
Information Security InternThe College Board
IT/Automated Test Engineer InternThe College Board
Information Technology Internships - Cloud, Big Data, OpenSource, RHEV, Health ITAEEC, LLC
We are a London based start-up looking for an intern with significant experience in WordPress, HTMLBookmark This
Posted: March 28 2015
Company Location: London, KY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSociaLine is a London based, social networking application and is recruiting an intern with significant experience in WordPress, HTML and CSS. Our ideal intern is someone who is passionate about development and loves programming cutting edge technologies.
If you’re looking to grow and challenge yourself, to work creatively and collaboratively, then keep reading. Excellent and professional communication skills, proactive problem solving and highly organized work habits are mandatory.
What you’ll be in charge of:
• Assisting the development and future maintenance of the company’s website. (informative/static website)
What you’ve got:
• Experience with CMS (WordPress).
• Experience in WordPress site building, including creation of custom post types and simple widgets.
• Understanding of web standards and best practices.
• Ability to communicate and listen well in a variety of formal and informal settings with a range of people.
• Motivated to build new skills.
• Comfortable in a startup environment.
• A team player with a good understanding of interfaces and design standards.
• A great, direct communicator.
• Positive with a can-do attitude.
• Organised in writing code and file structures (purely web-based).
• Good with giving/receiving feedback.
• Enthusiastic about innovation and new technology.
In a nutshell we are looking for a hard-working and ambitious Wordpress/HTML/CSS intern with a passion for the latest tech that wants to start a career in an exciting industry and join a growing team with exciting benefits.
As we grow, we will be reviewing interns that have contributed significantly in order for employment. However, at the current time, all interns are unpaid.
Furthermore, we will accept remote interns who work from home.
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, please get in touch with us so we can discuss more details with you.