IT Support InternEmpowerCare
Jr. Security Consultant - InternCISOSHARE
Workstation IT InternVirtual Inc
IT SecurityBeloved Streets of America
IT IntellectBeloved Streets of America
SEO SpecialistBeloved Streets of America
website developer Intern for a Handmade Jewelry CompanyLaMens
IT Networking Computer Systems Set up and AssistanceSummit Camp & Travel
We are seeking a talented, enthusiastic ITSM Systems SpecialistBookmark This
Dextro Software Systems INC
Posted: March 17 2016
Company Location: Princeton, NJ
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDextro Software Systems has been providing high quality Services in the Information Technology Industry for the past 25 years. We are leaders in devising innovative solutions, adapting latest trends and technologies, providing excellent customer service, ideas concepts in systems delivery and implementations using the best of the processes and procedures.
• Competitive Salary - fixed or percentage Basis- higher than the industry standards
• Relocation Expenses (air fare, car and hotel)
• Free Technical training to update your technical knowledge
• We sponsor visa to eligible candidates
ResponsibilitiesImplementation, Configuration and Administering Application Performance Management and Event Monitoring Tools (dynaTrace, HPOM, ManageEngine Applications Manager)
• Management of HPOM and dynaTrace Agents. Create custom scripts for Application/System Monitoring.
• Develop custom sensors, plugins and build measures, Business Transactions and dashboards in dynaTrace.
• Setup Monitoring Groups, Alert Escalation Procedures and Maintains Service Views.
• Ability to run meetings and work with varying skillsets for gathering requirements and implementing effective monitors.
• Assisting in troubleshooting Application Performance Issues.
• Assisting in performing administrative tasks for IT Service Management tools (viz. HPOVSD).
• Assisting in Maintaining the health of the CMDB and administration of the tools supporting the ITSM program.
• Assisting in the creation and maintenance of the Data Exchange Tasks using HP OpenView ServiceDesk.
• Generating ad-hoc Reports using SQL and Excel.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent experience required.
• Experience with Event Monitoring, Application Performance Management and IT Service Management Tools (E.g. dynaTrace, HP Operations Manager, ManageEngine Applications Manager, HP OpenView ServiceDesk, ServiceNow etc.) required.
• Must have experience with scripting: Windows Batch files/ VB script, Ant, PowerShell and Perl scripts.
• Knowledge of Programming preferred (dotNet and Java).
• Experience with Databases - SQL Server, MS Access - Write Complex Queries, Stored Procedures and ER diagrams and Reports preferred.
• Knowledge of Generating Reports using Excel desirable.
• Certification in ITSM standards like ITIL (V2 or V3) preferred.
• Should be a team player willing to learn, with a flair for analytical skills.
• Understanding of business applications, Tools and Systems a plus.