SEO SpecialistSunState Digital Solutions
iPhone App Developer PositionSunState Digital Solutions
I.T. Data Entry PAID InternshipGIE Dental Lab
Website and digital-assistant Intern for growing nonprofit organization in NYC - FashionCouncil for Fashion and Social Change
Mobile App Developer - Work from Home, School or anywhere in the world!Connect With Training
Web Development InternFortress Consulting Group
SAP Internship ProgramSage Group Consulting Inc
Network Infrastructure EngineerAscent Innovations LLC
Web Design InternBookmark This
Calvert Street Group
1706 Hayes ST
Posted: November 21 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAbout the Calvert Street Group:
The Calvert Street is a leading corporate and political campaign consulting firm focusing on state and local affairs, land-use and development, ballot initiatives and grassroots lobbying. For more information, visit: www.calvertstreet.com.
Design and web interns to assist our Campaign Managers in the creation of web pages or printed pieces for the client. Interns will work 15-20 hours a week, times and dates are flexible. This internship is unpaid, but we are willing to work with students to meet school qualifications for course credit if applicable.
• Analyze the political landscape and devise strategy for executing your campaign plan
• Design and execute individualized voter contact programs
• Write, edit and proofread outreach materials including direct mail, press releases, talking points, and fact sheets
• Build coalitions in support of client objectives, including stakeholders, elected officials, opinion leaders, and the media
• Utilize cutting edge voter contact programs including voter file management, micro-targeting, voter ID programs, phone programs, and integrated social media
• Identify and work with media; demonstrate knowledge of traditional and social media
• Attend client and regulatory meetings, meet deadlines, draft reports.
• Solid research, writing and editing skills
• Detail oriented and a strong work ethic
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, experience managing voter contact databases a plus