Web Design InternshipJulie Braun Co.
DATA ENTRYHealth way Medical Corporation Limited
Computers [Web/App Development] Training and Paid WorkMojYou
Computers [Web/App Development] Training and WorkMojYou
IT/Computer Systems InternCairo Group
SEO SpecialistSunState Digital Solutions
iPhone App Developer PositionSunState Digital Solutions
I.T. Data Entry PAID InternshipGIE Dental Lab
Web DeveloperBookmark This
Certitech Staffing Solutions, LLC
Posted: July 27 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
The Web Developer Intern will create websites built around Retail Network brands. The Intern’s duties will encompass all aspects of web development, from start up (design, functionality, coding, mark-up writing, and testing) to routine maintenance and troubleshooting.
• Design and develop websites ensuring strong optimization and functionality.
• Monitor site technical performance and web server.
• Analyze and modify web systems by identifying trends, documenting, testing, developing solutions, and then reevaluating results to ensure improved performance.
• Work on projects including web layout enhancements, desktop applications, website enhancements, web-based applications, and database-backed websites.
• Test company websites with multiple browsers in order to maximize traffic capabilities.
• Act as liaison between Retail Network /Technical Support to address identified issues and concerns.
• Strengthen search engine standings through “organic” optimization techniques.
• Assist in the planning of overall company policy regarding search engine optimization and web development.
Requirements• Industry standards in website development and content accessibility
• Web development application packages such as Adobe DreamWeaver
• HTML, XML, scripting languages, and cross-platform web accessibility standards
• Knowledge of a variety of software such as forms generation, spreadsheet, word processing, network email, intranet programs, file conversion and compression packages
• Knowledge of image editing application programs such as Photoshop and Microsoft Image
• Illustration and layout programs such as Adobe Indesign & Illustrator
• Project management
• Currently enrolled in a college or university and eligible for internship
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Able to self-motivate and work independently.
• Willing to experiment
• Ability to deal with uncertainty
• Ability to contribute individually and lead, manage, or participate in cross-functional teams
• Doggedness and determination
• Excellent writing skills