SEO SpecialistSunState Digital Solutions
iPhone App Developer PositionSunState Digital Solutions
I.T. Data Entry PAID InternshipGIE Dental Lab
Website and digital-assistant Intern for growing nonprofit organization in NYC - FashionCouncil for Fashion and Social Change
Mobile App Developer - Work from Home, School or anywhere in the world!Connect With Training
Web Development InternFortress Consulting Group
SAP Internship ProgramSage Group Consulting Inc
Network Infrastructure EngineerAscent Innovations LLC
Website and E-commerce manager for fast growing fashion start-upBookmark This
300 County Avenue
Posted: January 07 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionGlamour Dolls (www.GlamourDollsMakeup) is a fast growing cosmetics brand hitting the on-trend, mass cosmetics market. The concept behind Glamour Dolls came from our celebrity makeup artist, and co-founder Jessica Romano who you might recognize from Style Network's hit show Glam Fairy. After partnering with start-up entrepreneur and fellow co-founder Peter Georgotas, Jessica developed a line that was both adorable and affordable and Glamour Dolls was brought to life ♡
We're a growing company and looking for eager interns to join our Glamour Dolls family.
What this is, is a perfect internship for anyone interested in company IT management, the fashion industry or, more broadly, how to build a business from the ground up.
What this is not, is a coffee-run internship! You will work directly with the company founders, learn about and have input in building out and managing our fast growing e-commerce business.
College Credit is not a problem. We're very laid back and you will have a lot of personal freedom and responsibility.
ResponsibilitiesPosition will report directly to company owners and IT manager (who works remotely)
-Help manage our retail and wholesale websites
-Trouble shoot and explore the Shopify ecosystem
- Work with co-founders Jessica and Peter to implement new web initiatives
- Collaborates on project and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
- Update new products, press and development
Requirements-Must be familiar with or willing to learn the Shopify platform
-Understand basics of website development and help evaluate new apps or initiatives
-Creative problem-solving and trouble shooting of issues as our customer base grows
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
- Must have transportation and at least 3 days availability per week
SkillsRequired - Shopify, Excel, Web Hosting
Preferred - Project Management, Basic HTML, Google Analytics, Data Analytics, E-commerce SEO