Instructional Design / Learning Management System InternshipAnaheim University
Accounts Receivable / ARSPECIALTY FOOD ASSOCIATION INC
Wordpress Developer (Part-time, telecommute)Noah Education Fund
IT Security InternshipJulie Braun Co.
IT InternshipJulie Braun Co.
Application Support EngineerInsynQ
Environmental EngineerSPECIALTY FOOD ASSOCIATION INC
ReceptionistSPECIALTY FOOD ASSOCIATION INC
Website and E-commerce manager for fast growing fashion start-upBookmark This
300 County Avenue
Posted: January 07 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionGlamour Dolls (www.GlamourDollsMakeup) is a fast growing cosmetics brand hitting the on-trend, mass cosmetics market. The concept behind Glamour Dolls came from our celebrity makeup artist, and co-founder Jessica Romano who you might recognize from Style Network's hit show Glam Fairy. After partnering with start-up entrepreneur and fellow co-founder Peter Georgotas, Jessica developed a line that was both adorable and affordable and Glamour Dolls was brought to life ♡
We're a growing company and looking for eager interns to join our Glamour Dolls family.
What this is, is a perfect internship for anyone interested in company IT management, the fashion industry or, more broadly, how to build a business from the ground up.
What this is not, is a coffee-run internship! You will work directly with the company founders, learn about and have input in building out and managing our fast growing e-commerce business.
College Credit is not a problem. We're very laid back and you will have a lot of personal freedom and responsibility.
ResponsibilitiesPosition will report directly to company owners and IT manager (who works remotely)
-Help manage our retail and wholesale websites
-Trouble shoot and explore the Shopify ecosystem
- Work with co-founders Jessica and Peter to implement new web initiatives
- Collaborates on project and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
- Update new products, press and development
Requirements-Must be familiar with or willing to learn the Shopify platform
-Understand basics of website development and help evaluate new apps or initiatives
-Creative problem-solving and trouble shooting of issues as our customer base grows
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
- Must have transportation and at least 3 days availability per week
SkillsRequired - Excel, Web Hosting, Shopify
Preferred - Project Management, Google Analytics, E-commerce SEO, Data Analytics, Basic HTML