Software Developer with Ability to Obtain TS/SCI Clearance!CSRA
INTERN Application DeveloperCSRA
Digital Marketing InternshipEStreet IT solutions pvt ltd
Website DeveloperAlert Inc.
IT Support InternEmpowerCare
Jr. Security Consultant - InternCISOSHARE
Workstation IT InternVirtual Inc
IT SecurityBeloved Streets of America
Website DeveloperBookmark This
Posted: June 28 2015
Company Location: Oakdale, PA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 4 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are seeking a skilled web development intern to assist with various client project. This can be done remotely.
Benefits of a DressHaute Internship:
• Gain professional work experience in an area related to your degree.
• No travel required as a part of a modern-day agile and remote company
• Enhance your portfolio with remarkable work.
- Developing website layout and functionality.
- Back-end development work.
- Work on specialized coding projects as needed.
- Pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree in web development or similar field
- Individuals must be proficient in web applications and programming languages like HTML, CSS, and JQuery.
- Must be reliable and for deadline-oriented projects
- Must have experience with open source customization/CMS (i.e. Joomla, Droopal, Wordpress, etc.)
- Must have experience with website development (Custom website development, .NET development, Ajax programming, etc.)