Web / Graphic Designer InternThe Vine Publishing, Inc.
IT Operation Support AnalystUnited Health Group
IT Business AnalystUnited Health Group
SEO SpecialistBeloved Streets of America
IT SecurityBeloved Streets of America
Accountant ExecutiveAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Database Management InternArnoff and Associates, Inc.
Website DeveloperBookmark This
Posted: June 28 2015
Company Location: Oakdale, PA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 4 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are seeking a skilled web development intern to assist with various client project. This can be done remotely.
Benefits of a DressHaute Internship:
• Gain professional work experience in an area related to your degree.
• No travel required as a part of a modern-day agile and remote company
• Enhance your portfolio with remarkable work.
- Developing website layout and functionality.
- Back-end development work.
- Work on specialized coding projects as needed.
- Pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree in web development or similar field
- Individuals must be proficient in web applications and programming languages like HTML, CSS, and JQuery.
- Must be reliable and for deadline-oriented projects
- Must have experience with open source customization/CMS (i.e. Joomla, Droopal, Wordpress, etc.)
- Must have experience with website development (Custom website development, .NET development, Ajax programming, etc.)