Software Engineer Internship at WinItWinIt
IT/Computer Systems InternWhirlpool Corporation
IT SecurityBeloved Streets of America
IT IntellectBeloved Streets of America
IT Operations ManagerIclployalty
iPhone App Developer PositionSunState Digital Solutions
IT/Computer Systems InternCostco Wholesale
IT/Computer Systems InternAusgold Limited
Website Developer/DesignerBookmark This
Mentor National, Inc.
2300 Lakeview Parkway
Posted: August 22 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMentor National, Inc., a career consulting service company, is looking for qualified interns to join our marketing/advertising team. Our marketing focus in on international students in the United States and the company seeks interns who can participate in various stages of seminar and online marketing campaigns. This intern should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment, and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of marketing.
Email resume to email@example.com
ResponsibilitiesWe are looking for a part time website developer to join our IT team to help maintain our website and help add additions.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Create new and enhance existing code using the following technologies
• Communicate project status and deliverables with project manager
• Perform routine site maintenance as needed
• Create documentation to help current and future teammates
• Responsible for converting graphic designs into functional UI
• Testing, maintenance and troubleshooting of existing development projects
• Enthusiastic, positive, participative, willing to help wherever a need is sensed, even outside the bounds of IT
• Some off-hour/weekend work may be required to respond to critical system problems and modifications
• BS degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, or related technical discipline.
• Self-motivated individual with the ability to work well independently or as part of a team.
• Strong quantitative, analytical, and critical thinking skills.
• Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously in a small, fast-paced environment.