I.T. Data Entry PAID InternshipGIE Dental Lab
Website and digital-assistant Intern for growing nonprofit organization in NYC - FashionCouncil for Fashion and Social Change
Mobile App Developer - Work from Home, School or anywhere in the world!Connect With Training
Web Development InternFortress Consulting Group
SAP Internship ProgramSage Group Consulting Inc
Network Infrastructure EngineerAscent Innovations LLC
Records Management InternCapital Metro
NYC-Information Technology InternshipCinedigm
WordPress theme developmentBookmark This
Posted: November 18 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionJoobi, an innovative software company, is searching for a highly motivated, versatile, out-of-the-box thinking developer. Candidates should be well-versed in HTML5, CSS3, PHP and jQuery.
Some knowledge about Photoshop or any other photo editor is a plus.
Perfect position for student or experienced professional who has a passion about developing theme and template for website and mobile app.
Responsibilities- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Excellent coding skills driven by real world experience (personal projects are fine)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and coding skills
- You responsibility will be to develop a template / template framework for WordPress
Requirements- This is not an internship for you to learn CSS. You need to already have a good command or CSS. This internship is to use that knowledge and take you to the next level to actually build a complete theme.
- Since our focus is WordPress it would be good you already have some basic knowledge of WordPress.
- You also need to have at least some basic understanding of PHP. The PHP use is not very complicated but you need again this is not about learning PHP.
- jQuery is not required but definitely a plus, if you have some good command of jQuery we will be able to give you some more complex things to do.
SkillsRequired - CSS3, HTML 5, PHP4/5
Preferred - jQuery