Web Site Creator/Blog Writter2015 give back campaign
Journalism Internship with The LadyDiva Production CompanyThe Legends School/ The LadyDiva Company
Sports Journalist Sports Reporting Internship - Alabama High School SportsTygtal Exposure & Sports Consulting LLC
Sports Journalist Sports Reporting Internship - South Carolina High School SportsTygtal Exposure & Sports Consulting LLC
Sports Journalist Sports Reporting Internship - North Carolina High School SportsTygtal Exposure & Sports Consulting LLC
Aspiring journalist/journalism major/Editors/ Photographer/Videographer/Blogger/ColumnistBookmark This
Hair Fetish Magazine
DescriptionHair Fetish Magazine was established late in 2012. At Hair Fetish we aim to create a global platform to showcase the talents of hair stylist in all genres. In addition to hair we have an in-depth review/guide to fashion, health, and style. We stand firm on our principles and take pride in our work. The first issue of our web based magazine (with limited print release) is scheduled to drop May 2013. We are in need of writers, editors, photographers, event planners, and graphic designers. This is an unpaid internship with perks. I.e. special event coverage, stipends for select functions/task, accessories, clothing from featured artists, magazine feature and possible monthly column.
*All applicants must have at least 1 year of college experience, and have sample work to be submitted for review.
Interns will be responsible for creating, editing, and submitting articles within set deadlines. Help coordinate events/photo shoots, research up and coming artist and stylist. Work alongside other journalist for a common goal. Light clerical work, and client follow ups.
Requirements- Minimum of one year of college experience.
- Pursuing a course of study in Journalism, Communications, Marketing, Public Relations, or a related area.
- Outstanding written and verbal skills
- Knowledge in APA and MLA writing styles
- Flexibility under competing time requirements and changing deadlines. Excellent focus and a good sense of priorities.
- Detail and date oriented
- A problem solver and someone who takes initiative and anticipates needs
- Expert with Word and PDF format
- Attention to detail
- Open for critique
- Team player who is accountable for initiating and monitoring projects through to completion with limited management direction