Marketing, PR, Social Media, Communications, Journalism InternshipChapman International, LLC
Daytime Drama Columnist/Blogger InternA.N. Publishing
Multimedia Journalism/Production Intern/VolunteerQueerMinded - TalkTainment Radio
Featured Stories Reporter – Internship OpportunityLuminota
Web Series Columnist InternA.N. Publishing
BRIDAL BLOGGERBookmark This
Bella Bleu Bridal
DescriptionBella Bleu is a couture wedding boutique featuring designer bridal accessories. Bella Bleu is exclusively devoted to the distinctive, style conscious bride and heralds a new era in online shopping for a wedding . We are looking for a Bridal Blogger Intern. Areas of concentration include:
* Manage and develop blog by creating entertaining and informational blog articles 2-3x per week. Solicit activity and comments from readers.
* Offer advertising space and featured posts on blog to wedding professionals and businesses in exchange for business partnerships.
* Build relationships with photographers and other wedding professionals to obtain Real Wedding stories for blog.
ResponsibilitiesThis can be a remote position with weekly meetings to review progress. Must have own computer.
This is a credit-only, non-paid internship. Other payment will be in gratis items such as cosmetics, beauty tools, and accessories.
Please visit our website at www.bellableubridal.com. Please visit our Facebook and Twitter accounts:
To apply for this position, please reply to this post with a writing sample and submit resume.
RequirementsThe ideal candidate will have experience in the following areas:
* Excellent computer and software skills
* Familiarity with social media platforms, Wordpress tools, and techniques
* Familiarity with Photoshop a plus!
* Strong written communication skills
* Analytical skills
* Business development
* Entrepreneurial mindset
Time Commitment: Hours per week flexible but 15 hours preferred.
Duration: 3-6 months
Must have access to a laptop or computer.