Blogger Editor InternBookmark This
Lady University, LLC
DescriptionWhat is The Lady Lifestyle all about? www.TheLadyLifestyle.com
The mission of The Lady Lifestyle, the social networking site of Lady University sisterhood is primarily focused to embrace womanhood and femininity, leadership by giving back to the community through our mentoring program, lifestyle development and entrepreneurial spirits to become CEO of your life. Our interactive events are reserved for sophisticated, classy, ambitious and empowering women who believe being a lady is a lifestyle.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus