College & Entertainment Editorial & Social Media Intern - SurvivingCollege.comBluelink Marketing
Art & Design Editorial & Social Media Intern - RedesignRevolution.comBluelink Marketing
Food & Cooking Editorial & Social Media Intern - HealthyWayToCook.comBluelink Marketing
Fashion & Beauty Editorial & Social Media Intern - HauteTalk.comBluelink Marketing
VirtualSwirling and Marriage
Blogger Intern - VirtualBookmark This
Descriptionenfusionize™ is a rapidly expanding, full-service business to business implementation firm focused on innovation through internet marketing and creative business solutions. We work with visionary entrepreneurs who aim to make a difference in our world. We are looking for awesome interns to join our virtual team and build hands-on skills that are valuable and transferable in the online business world.
Our conscious business environment is collaborative and supportive. We aim to provide our interns with an engaging, rewarding experience that provides professional growth and development.
We are constantly adding new internship positions. Visit http://enfusionize.com/go/intern-request.html to apply.
Responsibilities- Manage the blogging/vlogging process, edit/update/upload/schedule team entries and keep our company blog clean and optimized.
- To keep in consistent contact with each blogging team member and be our scheduling guru - this is a shared blog between our company collaborators.
- To co-create and implement a system where blogs/vlogs are ready and queued up a week in advance for publishing 2-3 times/week.
- To assist in content creation and contribute, research and/or develop articles on topics related to website development, marketing, internet marketing, relationship marketing, social media marketing and/or conscious business for our article bank.
Requirements- Wordpress platform familiarity (schedule/update/edit posts, upload images/videos)
- Research savvy
- Attention to detail
- Project management/coordination
- Solid command of the English language, grammar and punctuation
- Experience with writing and editing articles a plus
Self Starter, works well in a team and is a go getter! Holds a positive focus and takes responsibility for him/herself. Excited to be part of this opportunity and willingly invests the appropriate time to fulfill intern requirements. Values impeccability and clear lines of communication.