Blogger Journalism InternBookmark This
Flash Digital Agency
DescriptionFlash Digital Agency is a Los Angeles based, full-service digital agency. We offer a wide array of creative and technical solutions including website design, development, graphic design, e-commerce solutions, custom web and social applications, mobile applications, mobile websites, online strategy, consulting, and online marketing.
With clients ranging from online start-ups to corporate companies, FDA delivers innovative website solutions, cutting-edge technologies, and integrated marketing strategies that launch and drive business.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus