Blogging CoordinatorBookmark This
Personality Development Group LLC
(Marketing & IT Department)
To help develop and maintain corporate blogs designed to reach our target audience. To interface with key departments (executive, marketing, sales, IT etc.) to ensure blog content captures readers' interest, while promoting company message.
* Possess engaging writing skills with a professional posture.
* Must have published blogs with confirmed reader visit statistics.
* Experience in achieving company objectives with blogging expertise.
* Computer and Internet/search engine savvy to perform online research.
* Ability to evaluate new and evolving blog technologies.
* Solid understanding of all sections related to the anatomy of a blog.
* Ability to utilize reporting tools for analysis of traffic, referral links and reader demographics.
* Ability to use syndication and pinging tools.
* Solid foundation in search engine optimization (SEO) and implementing RSS technology.
* Knowledge and understanding of internet operations and functionality.
* Skill in the use of computerized blog layout and design software.
* Proofreading and editing skills.
* Ability to create, compose, and edit written materials.
* Ability to effectively manage time and schedules.
* Ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
* Strategic planning skills.
* Ability to include corporate objectives and mission throughout blog presentation
* Develop and maintain plan for PDG's Internet presence, based on management priorities, policy directions, and goals.
* Maintain quality assurance, by open information exchange with instructors and marketing departments.
* Assess new standards, technologies and trends, and formulate plans for future enhancement to blogging strategies.
* Use latest syndication and blogging tools with HTML, when appropriate.
* Ensure blogs and forum are accessible from a variety of different environments.
* Produce a consistent visual image on blogs including maintenance of templates and image archives.
* Ensure images are delivered to the viewer at sufficient high speed and quality.
* Create image links and ensure links are up to date.
* Respond promptly to blog comments and email.
* Provide metrics of traffic statistics, reports and blog comment feedback to appropriate areas.
* Research, write/edit and suggest layout for new articles and features.
* Interface collaboratively with web design team to insure cohesiveness between blogs and corporate web site.
* Perform other duties, as assigned.