Blogging Internship (Beauty Fashion)Bookmark This
172 5th Avenue #168
DescriptionIdeal Timeline: Immediately! (Duration is ongoing and negotiable.)
Compensation: This is an unpaid internship. We are happy to work with your school to arrange for academic credit for those who require it.
To Apply: Please send your resume and cover letter expressing your interest to
ResponsibilitiesYou Are: An organized, energetic, dynamic, self motivated, excited individual and you are ready to learn. You are a people-person who can both talk and listen effectively. You want to know the inside secrets of how the cosmetic business works from a people and project perspective. Following directions while being able to communicate weekly both over the phone and on the Internet are critical for this position. Please have good relationship skills, be able to work virtually and be capable of working on multiple tasks at one time.
RequirementsCompany Information: We are trend setting, naturally based, long wearing, rock 'n roll, lip gloss company. The owner is a rock star, model, mom, make up artist extraordinaire and you will be directly reporting to her if you are hired.
Blogging Internship Description:
1. Begin and/or maintain blog
2. Set up and review Google alerts on key topics for material for blog posts
3. Write or ghostwrite blog posts
4. Research other beauty, news and fashion blogs
5. Link to other beauty, news, fashion blogs and more
6. Comment or ghost comment on other blogs
7. List blog in online blog directories
8. Set up Google ads on the blog
9. Set up RSS feeds
10. Analyze blog traffic
This is a learning internship experience and we do not expect you to know everything that is involved!