Brand JournalistBookmark This
448 NW 28th Street
*** THIS INTERNSHIP IS FOR CANDIDATES IN THE GREATER MIAMI AND FT LAUDERDALE AREA ***
You don’t trust information without sources, have an opinion on shorthand abbreviations being used in email, and know how to tell a good story. Of course you do—you’re a writer. Fashion startup CAVEAT needs talent like yours—an impeccable style and lively tone—to join the team as a brand journalist intern for our external communications.
CAVEAT specializes in crafting bespoke jeans for men and women, however as of recent our brand has evolved into a lifestyle brand offering a full range of apparel. Our intern will create and distribute valuable content to attract, acquire, and engage our core audience. We are looking for someone who can consistently curate our brand voice, conduct research, and entice our enthusiasts on our social media platforms. This position is based at our Miami Flagship store located in the progressive Wynwood Arts District with the potential for full-time placement after graduation.
We work hard and play harder. You’ll be exposed to a challenging, energetic environment while also gaining fashion industry insight. Brand journalist interns will receive 3 college credit hours upon successful completion of the internship. Time commitment of 15-20 hours a week for the duration of the semester will be required.
We’re results driven, so that means you get to showcase your aptitude for beautiful storytelling. We want you to submit an engaging press release with a call to action that will excite readers to visit our website to view our newest ad campaign – waterproof jeans for men and women.
For consideration, please submit your press release and resume to email@example.com and include “Brand Journalist Internship” in the subject field.
ResponsibilitiesIdeal candidate should be:
• Pursuing a degree in Journalism, Public Relations, Communications, Marketing or a related field
• Exceptional at conveying messages both in writing and in person
• Proficient with Microsoft Office with fundamental blogging skills
• Able to multi-task, work within a team environment, and have positive energy
RequirementsYou’ll support marketing, advertising, and public relations in your duties:
• Write compelling copy for our website that highlights our products and new collections
• Research and write original stories for our blog that’s relevant to our readership
• Curate and manage our email magazine and editorial calendar
• Interview customers and selected subject matter experts
• Write press releases as the company launches new campaigns