Content Contributor InternBookmark This
Healthy Happy Human Beings
DescriptionHealthy Happy Human Beings mission is to lead a WellBeing Revolution in communities around the globe where individuals, health care providers and wellness-minded businesses connect to educate, share what works and empower on another to be healthy, happy and well.
The H3BE Content Contributor works with authors, experts, researchers, photographers, publishers or image libraries to gather material that is positive, informative and up-lifting in the areas of physical, mental, emotional, spiritual, financial and environmental wellbeing to display and post on H3BE.com.
Specifically, the Content Contributor will create articles, events, recipes, member spotlights, and “positive thoughts” using words and multi-media (images, videos, etc). This content may come from other sources or may be written by the person themselves. All material will be checked for accuracy and compliancy with copyright and privacy regulations.
ResponsibilitiesThe H3BE Content Contributor will add new content placement a minimum of three times a week, publishing to H3BE.com and our social media sites (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Google+) and will follow the guidelines and process set forth in creating teasers, summaries, articles, recipes and inspirational photo quotes.
Online content can take many forms, including plain text, links, database content, still images (illustrations, photographs, diagrams), animation, audio, video, (forms, forums, chat rooms, polls, questionnaires, etc.).
Communication with users:
• Respond to user inquiries, comments and suggestions.
• Moderate forums.
• Moderate chat sessions.
• Edit and/or approve content contributions made by users.
• Enthusiastic, organized and responsible.
• Experience and willingness to collaborate and work co-creatively with others.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills and a good vocabulary with meticulous attention to Spelling & Grammar
• A creative independent worker who take up initiative on tasks.
• Strong understanding and use of Social Media and SEO techniques.
• Active involvement in social media networks: blogs, Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook, etc.
• Must be able to perform well in a deadline-driven, rapidly-changing team environment.
• Superior interpersonal and communications skills with an emphasis on relationship building and collaboration.
• Positive, team-oriented individual with the ability and desire to innovate, create, and develop solutions that have the capability of transforming human beings.
• Familiarity with current industry trends and issues in wellness, integrative health, personal development, human potential, empowerment, leadership, collaboration, and community building a plus.