Creative Copywriter InternshipJulie Braun Co.
Deseret News National Edition Winter/Spring 2016 InternshipsDeseret News
Social Media Curators (Twitter, Periscope, & Instagram)UofTaste Magazine
Want to be a writer for a new social media app?Live Out: The Outdoor Social Network
Contributor for The Music Obsession (Music Blog)Bookmark This
The Music Obsession
Posted: 614 days ago
DescriptionThe Music Obsession (TheMusicObsession.com) is a music blog founded in 2008 by Kate Russell. Rather than sticking to just a handful of genres, the site covers artists of all styles that the staff thinks are worth listening to. Instead of posting about how bad that one band is, we focus on highlighting acts that we believe our readers will really enjoy. We do interviews, acoustic sessions, show reviews, features, and more!
We're looking for interns to create more content and to bring new perspectives to the site's music coverage. You can be from anywhere in the world and a fan of any kind of music - as long as you're passionate and dedicated, there's a spot for you at The Music Obsession.
Email email@example.com with a resume and cover letter stating why you'd be a good fit for the TMO team! (Writing samples are strongly encouraged)
Responsibilities- Submitting 2-3 articles weekly (or as otherwise assigned)
- Sharing all articles written, interviews conducted, etc to promote your work as well as the site itself
- Submitting assignments in a timely fashion as to keep things relevant and organized
Requirements- Passion for music and an awareness of current events in the music scene
- Self-motivated individuals with great organizational and time management skills
- Ability to use various social media platforms (twitter, tumblr, instagram, etc)
- Strong communication skills
- Must be 17 and older (18+ preferred)