Editorial InternBookmark This
Valerie A. Lifestyle Management
DescriptionWe are a boutique lifestyle management firm based in San Francisco currently looking for an editorial intern for our blog.
As an editorial intern, you will assist in writing on blogs for our startup. Topics will be related to health and wellness, travel, stress management, time management, and other topics. The intern will participate in creating and learning in these areas, contributing to posts to be published as an author on the site. Interns at Valerie A. are hands-on from day one and have the opportunity to do it all--write, interview, report, shoot video and cover events.
The internship is part time with a requirement of 5 to 15 hours per week for a minimum of six weeks. This internship is initially unpaid with the possibility of a part time paid position. Interns will work virtually. You will get a chance to learn how a fast-growing boutique firm operates and work with a fun, young team.
Successful candidates will have:
- Current journalism/communications majors or recent graduates.
- Keen attention to detail, excellent grammar, spelling, and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Self-starter in a fast-paced environment.
- Capable of creative and strategic thinking.
- A sense of journalistic ethics.
- Knowledge of social media.
- Strong writing skills a must.
- Previous newsroom experience and knowledge of Photoshop, FinalCut and/or WordPress is a plus.
To apply, please send your resume, a 2 sentence bio about you, and a writing sample to firstname.lastname@example.org