NOTION MAGAZINE - SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNNOTION Magazine
Creative and Talented Journalists/Bloggers Needed For Print and Digital Publishing CompanyAPG Publishing
Creative Writers/Journalists/Bloggers Needed for Summer InternshipFiesta Publications
Editorial / Journalism InternBleu Magazine
Content WriterThe Voux
Journalism Communications College Majors Wanted - Academic Credit OnlyNJJobMarket.com (dba Cinnamon Entertainment Group LLC)
Editorial InternshipSUAVV Magazine
Graphic Design InternSUAVV Magazine
Editorial InternBookmark This
6725 Sunset Blvd, Suite 220
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: July 15 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPasioMedia, publishers of RideApart and DriveApart, seeks a motorcycle and automotive enthusiast to serve as an editorial intern for the properties.
PasioMedia sites feature engaging and informative content, fully realizing the power of the Internet to combine targeted strategy, social media and robust technology to deliver unique editorial that is essential to the next generation motorcycle enthusiasts. Highly sharable content includes reviews, comparison tests, commentary, category round-ups, top 10 lists, how-to guides, expert advice, riding techniques, safety, gear reviews, news, and more.
• Analyzing the day's motorcycle and automotive news and finding interesting angles that can be covered on RideApart/DriveApart as well as creation of content to be disseminated to our content partners
• Writing posts
• Copy editing and working with on developing content with our freelancers
• Working with the RideApart/DriveApart editorial and marketing teams to generate a variety of content ideas for the site
RequirementsThe ideal candidate would be:
• Deeply knowledgeable about the powersports, automotive and outdoor industries
• Some photography and videography experience and Adobe Creative Suite skills a plus
• Experienced in basic news writing and with Wordpress production
• Knowledgeable about Twitter, Instagram, and other social media platforms
• Knowledgeable about all aspects of motorcycles and powersports on a whole. Automotive and outdoor category knowledge a plus.
• Must be able to ride all forms of powersports vehicles and be licensed to do so.