Editorial InternBookmark This
5135 MacArthur Boulevard, NW
DescriptionPsychotherapy Networker, a National Magazine award-winning bimonthly magazine based on MacArthur Boulevard in Washington, DC, seeks an Editorial Intern who’s creative, organized, and motivated.
We’re looking for someone with:
• Strong editing, proofreading, and writing skills
• An interest in the publishing and mental health industries
• Solid professional experience with social media, blogging, SEO, and CMS
• Fact checking, research, and organizational abilities
Candidates will have the opportunity to gain hands-on experience with the production and marketing of a magazine. In addition to working on the magazine, the intern will also gain experience working in a fast-paced office environment.
Approximately 20 hours per week. Position pays $10 per hour, and current students may also be eligible for school credit.
• Student or recent graduate majoring in Journalism, English, Psychology, or a related field
• A detail-oriented person with strong interpersonal skills and a “can-do” attitude
• Ability to work both independently and with a team
If interested, please email cover letter, resume, and one writing sample to: firstname.lastname@example.org.