Editorial Intern for Forage and Pasture.Out of the Box Collective
Intern BloggerThe Girl Spot Brand, LLC
Photographers needed! , Join our Publishing Team | PAY$ 150/WKQEB, LLC
Art/Fashion/Entertainment/Music/Design bloggers & Photography INTERNSSMJ DESIGNS The Brand
Editorial InternBookmark This
June Media Inc.
209 W. Jackson
DescriptionJune Media is a rapidly expanding online media company based in Chicago, Illinois that focuses on women’s topics. Its main properties are Recipe4Living, SavvyFork, FitandFabLiving, and Work It, Mom!, which receive over 1.1 million unique monthly visitors. We are currently seeking interns who are ready and willing to work in a fast-paced environment and are comfortable working in the realms of food, fashion, and lifestyle publishing.
ResponsibilitiesInterns will have many responsibilities, including but not limited to:
• Meeting content quotas by research and creative writing each week
• Working directly on our social media accounts
• Observe editorial process of a food/fashion/lifestyle online media company
• Collaborate with Content Strategy and Graphic Design interns on projects
• Design/Editorial brainstorming including site redesign and new ideas for websites
• Have fun! We are a social bunch who love to work and play as a team!
RequirementsQualified candidates should have:
• Meticulous attention to detail
• Social media adeptness
• Excellent writing skills
• Knowledge and interest in our content areas
• The ability to work 15-20 hours per week in our Chicago location
• A degree-in-progress in one of the following: Communications, Journalism, Advertising, Public Relations, English, or another applicable field