Editorial InternBookmark This
Worldwide Solutions & Technologies, Inc.
DescriptionWorldwide Solutions & Technologies, Inc. is a rapidly growing corporation servicing Fortune 500 corporations as well as mid-sized and boutique firms. An internship working with this firm is a unique opportunity to exhibit your talents and skills as you will get credit for your work and it will be seen in many media avenues.
We are looking for a qualified intern who can write interesting and exciting articles for our eNewsletter and website, assisting with layout and copy-editing stories and website content. The editorial intern will work on our newswires, writing press releases and news stories for our company as well as some of our top clients. You will also support our video production manager in uploading and circulating our video news stories. The chosen candidate may also be called upon to participate in online media events such as radio shows, webcasting, YouTube blogs and more.
PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS A VIRTUAL INTERNSHIP WHICH MEANS THAT YOU DO NOT NEED TO COME INTO THE OFFICE. ALL OF YOUR WORK WILL BE SUBMITTED ONLINE, SO YOU CAN WORK FROM YOUR HOME SITE, VIRTUAL OFFICE, OR ANY REMOTE LOCATION. YOU MUST HAVE ACCESS TO A COMPUTER AND INTERNET.
We are seeking individuals who have a great personality, who work well with others and who adapt and excel in a fast-paced, changing environment. Applicants should be creative, inventive and have exceptional writing and communications skills.
We will provide qualified individuals with outstanding growth opportunities and the intern will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of Journalism and Editing.
Internship is unpaid, but offers a great deal of hands-on experience.
- College credit is available upon school approval.
- Will have priority consideration upon the opening of a paid position within the firm.
Additional information about our firm can be found on our Websites:
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
- Research, report on, and present story ideas regarding work-at-home jobs, virtual workers, on-shoring and offshoring and virtual technology.
- Assist with and make improvements to the design and layout of the eNewsletter
- Have strong writing and editing skills.
- Develop content for website.
- Assist with blogging.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.