Entertainment Website Blogger (Virtual Internship)CelebrityXO.com
Swiss Watch Company - Creative Writing/ BloggingChronspire
Social Media GuruGH Builders
FASHION JOURNALISMVAIN LLC Internships
Digital Media InternSimplyGood Media
Journalist/Blogger/Writer Intern for Health Promotion & AwarenessSkinny Gene Project
Education ReportersQEB MEDIA OUTFIT
Arts ReportersQEB MEDIA OUTFIT
Editorial / Writing / Journalism Intern for Established Online Food & Beverage MagazineBookmark This
The Factory Interactive
3250 NE 1st Avenue, Suite 305
Posted: July 25 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDo you own a passion for writing and staying on top of current news and trends? We are an established, digital magazine focusing on the food and beverage industry in South Florida. We are looking for superstar candidates with the desire to gain a strong understanding of digital media content creation. Interns have the opportunity to acquire short published clips and gain exposure to many aspects of digital media publishing.
Students may be eligible for academic credit based on individual college requirements.
Responsibilities• Research story leads, analyze data and identify trends
• Write articles and short clips on various topics and industries
• Draft press releases and media alerts for campaigns
• Compile media reports
• Provide general department support as needed.
RequirementsEligible candidates must:
1. Be driven, creative, organized, and most of all, reliable.
2. MUST possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
3. MUST possess meticulous attention to detail and factual accuracy.
4. Must be approachable and professional when meeting new people.