Student Writers Needed To Write About College Life!University Primetime
Music Writing InternFireBack Records
NYC based design brand seeking TWO research/journalist interns to join teamSMJ DESIGNS The Brand
Social Media & Community Management InternDistilling and Grilling LLC
Editorial InternBookmark This
If you’re looking to break into the food tech space or to develop a niche beat, this internship is for you!
Food+Tech Connect, a fast-growing media company focused on the intersection of food, health, technology and innovation, is currently hiring full- and part-time unpaid editorial interns to work out of our NYC office. Interns will get a crash course in the food tech space, lots of writing and event production experience and exposure to industry leaders.
Through news, analysis and research, Food+Tech Connect helps people identify and understand market needs, emerging technologies and successful business models. Through events, we connect the leading thinkers and doers from the worlds of food, agriculture, health and technology.
• Participate in editorial calendar strategy sessions and creative meetings
• Work with our small editorial team to produce relevant, engaging content on multiple platforms
• Work with the Food+Tech Connect team to help grow our social media presence
• Assist with market research
• Help with basic office admin work
• Support team with event planning and production
• Writing experience (published clips and/or personal blog)
• Experience with Wordpress
• Interest in the intersection of food and technology
• Meticulous editor with acute attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills across the board
• Interested in and engaged with social media, like Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr Google+ and Reddit
• Excellent collaborator and direction follower
• Comfortable with startup life: working long hours when necessary and generally being on call to provide support
To apply, please send writing samples, resume, cover letter and references to nina@foodtechconnect with the subject line “Food+Tech Connect Editorial Intern.”