Editorial Intern for TheDrinkNation.comDrinkDC
Editorial / Journalism InternSocial the Lifestyle Magazine
NEW: Maximo TV Summer 2014 Internship for Red Carpet Reporter / Camera / Video EditorMaximo TV
Content Writer Hiring on full time basisWebeveron Technologies
Editorial InternWorthy Magazine Media LLC.
Editorial InternBookmark This
14800 Quorum Dr., Suite 475
DescriptionWHERE Magazine is an award winning monthly publication, and a facet of Morris Visitor Publications. MVP has an international readership, with publications spanning dozens of cities all over the globe. The Dallas, Texas office is looking for a few good students for internships, available now. Needless to say, we are proud of our accomplishments, and would like to give students the opportunity to work with a nationally ranked publication while simultaneously growing their resume and learning the in’s and out’s of magazine publishing. It is available for undergraduate and graduate students. Interns will be expected to work in-office, but from time to time may work from home. This is an unpaid internship.
Responsibilities- Copy editing and fact checking articles.
- Writing copy for our monthly and yearly publications.
- Keeping our social media outreach in tip-top shape.
- Keeping office organized/supplied.
- Work on misc. projects as assigned by Texas Regional Editor and Publisher.
Requirements- Great writers, or writers with great potential. Please attach with your resume any kind of writing samples you may have, be it your blog, news articles, features, short stories, what-have-you. If you’ve written something, we want to see it.
- Tenacity. In order for publications to run smoothly, we need go-getters with enthusiastic attitudes.
- Punctuality. We live and die by deadlines – that includes coming in on time and being present and ready for fun work! (And yes, you will have fun!)
- 10-12 hours per week of commitment. We know you’ve got finals, etc., and we will be flexible with your schedule.
- Flexibility. Magazine companies never sleep. If we aren’t interviewing a subject for editorial, we’re writing and copy editing articles.
- Knowledge of AP Style.
- Must have laptop.