Editorial Intern for TheDrinkNation.comBookmark This
The Drink Nation
420 South Street
If you are looking for a unique opportunity that will allow you to gain incredible hands-on experience while building your resume and portfolio, this internship is for you!
As a DrinkPhilly.com intern, you will be responsible for gathering information and assisting with creating original content that portrays the very best of Philadelphia's drinking culture. In this role, you can expect to gain prestige as the go-to person for all things drink-related, and you'll likely receive invites and passes to various press dinners and events.
Your schedule will be FLEXIBLE and you'll be working on a variety of exciting projects alongside the Editor-in-Chief and the Marketing Team such as:
- Researching, drafting, editing content and supporting articles about beer, wine, spirits, bars and restaurants.
- Content management and web publishing
- Social Media - to push the content and articles
- Data Entry
- This is a part time, unpaid position
- Flexible hours with some ability to work outside the office
- This offer will be unpaid; however, we're sure that you'll come away from this position with tons of great experience, clips and amazing exposure and connections.
Candidates applying for this internship MUST BE AT LEAST 21 YEARS OLD. They should love being out and about, have a developed palate, enjoy good beer, wine and spirits, and also be able to convey their experiences to others with good, creative composition. Bonus points for those with previous content management, web publishing and photography experience.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send a brief introduction with your contact information and links to samples of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org and be sure to put “Editorial Intern” in the subject line. Only candidates 21 years or older who include their contact information and links to recent writing samples will be considered.