Editorial / Journalism Intern/ Creative WritingBookmark This
Madd Money Entertainment /Wide-Open Management
28880 Southfield Road, Suite 183-184
Lathrup Village, MI
DescriptionWe are looking for a street team to help ex-cute the companies goals in the related field of entertainment. We need creative writers and journalists to help promote our artists to the media and help come up with creative ideas.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus