Divento.com: Trainee Journalist, Knowledge of Ballet & Dance. Online internship, flexible hoursDivento
Divento.com: Trainee Journalist, Knowledge of Art History. Online internship, flexible hoursDivento
Divento.com: Trainee Journalist, Knowledge of Modern Art. Online internship, flexible hoursDivento
Divento.com: Trainee Journalist, Contemporary Art. Online internship, flexible hoursDivento
Divento.com: Trainee Journalist with knowledge of opera. Online internship with flexible hoursDivento
Editorial / Journalism Intern - Culture and FashionBookmark This
KMP Venture Group
DescriptionHobbesy, an early-stage media site in Washington, D.C. is seeking a communications intern with an interest in fashion and photojournalism. This is an ideal position for a current undergraduate/graduate student who is interested in learning more about fashion, culture, social media, and how to build a startup. The commitment is a minimum 10 hours/week during the school year. Your hours are flexible and you may work remotely.
Hobbesy is a wholly owned subsidiary of the KMP Venture Group
Responsibilities- Write articles and create content for a culture / fashion website.
- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s or Master's degree in journalism, public relations, English, fashion, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office, Dropbox, Evernote, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Skype, required.
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance