Entertainment & Pop Culture Editorial & Social Media Intern - CelebrityWatchdog.comBluelink Marketing
Health & Wellness Editorial & Social Media Intern - BiteSizeWellness.comBluelink Marketing
Maximo TV Red Carpet Reporter, Entertainment News Stories Writer, Voice Over and Camera INTERNS 2014Maximo TV
ColumnistThe Indian Economist
On-Campus West Virginia Sports Reporter InternWomen Play Ball
Editorial / Journalism Intern - Full or Part Time - Compensation is NegotiableBookmark This
246 8th Avenue, 3rd Floor
New York, NY
DescriptionWe are looking for a talented individual who is able to create a press release for our company and actively contact media outlets. VideoOverseas has been the industry leader in providing expats with electronic and appliance solutions for over 30 years. The internship can be in office or done remotely - depends on interns preference. We are located in Manhattan, New York.
Responsibilities- Writing up press articles and actively contacting media outlets
- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Must have work samples