Editorial / Journalism Intern - Music Industry WritingSUAVV Magazine
Editorial / Journalism Intern - Sport WritingSUAVV Magazine
Editorial / Journalism Intern - Entertainment WritingSUAVV Magazine
Editorial / Journalism Intern - FashionSUAVV Magazine
Social Media & Community Management InternSUAVV Magazine
Editorial / Journalism Intern - Full or Part Time - Compensation is NegotiableBookmark This
DescriptionWe are looking for a talented individual who is able to create a press release for our company and actively contact media outlets. VideoOverseas has been the industry leader in providing expats with electronic and appliance solutions for over 30 years. The internship can be in office or done remotely - depends on interns preference. We are located in Manhattan, New York.
Responsibilities- Writing up press articles and actively contacting media outlets
- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Must have work samples