Fashion EditorDeux Hommes
Student Writers Needed To Write About College Life!University Primetime
Music Writing InternFireBack Records
NYC based design brand seeking TWO research/journalist interns to join teamSMJ DESIGNS The Brand
Social Media & Community Management InternDistilling and Grilling LLC
Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
American Dream U
6795 Edmond St. 3rd Floor
Las Vegas, NV
DescriptionOur company is building an online education portal that will aggregate the most useful content on the Internet to help people start businesses and become entrepreneurs. We will be doing podcasting, blogging and many other forms of content creation and are looking for someone to assist in finding and compiling information as well as producing content.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus